elektrochromatischer Spiegel

• Good evening my German friends,

I hope someone can help me! My Mondeo is a 180 hp Vignale, and I currently have only the driver's mirror, which is dimmed automatically, but not the passenger's mirror. Can anyone help me to get a brand new one from Germany? it just needs the glass and it is probably worth mentioning that I also have BLIS installed

Thank you in advance and I apologize if it violates the rules of the forum and asks!

• Zur hilfreichsten Antwort springen
  • Hi Mondeoman,

please use German language when you write here in the forum. If necessary use Google translate. You can add the original language as spoiler. See below.

Hey. Soweit ich weiß gibt es Original in Deutschland keinen selbst abblendenden rechten Außenspiegel. Einzige Möglichkeit ist den englischen rechten Außenspiegel zu besorgen (Rechtslenker). Der soll wohl ohne Probleme passen.

Spoiler anzeigen

As far as I know there us no automatically dimmed passengers mirror available in Germany. Only pissibility ist to Order the "driver mirror" from the UK (right Side steering wheel) which is Plug and play to our right Side mirror.

• Eragon

Jay kommt aus South Yorkshire, also England... Er sucht wohl einen linken Außenspiegel, eben einen deutsch-europäischen Spiegel...

mondeoman1988

I would have a look in Poland, perhaps it is less expensive... if it should be a new one...

• Dieses Thema enthält 100 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registrieren Sie sich oder melden Sie sich an um diese lesen zu können.