Wiring harness

• Does anyone know if the wiring harnesses are all the same for the mk5, no matter what type/finishing( trend, titanium, business-class...) you have? And are the connectors also present, even though they are not used?
    I can imagine that there are differences between diesel & petrol harnesses ( also for the cockpit ), but in general: for every type/finishing diesel= the same wiring with connectors ?

• Hi Red Ruby,

Welcome in this Forum. I think this question can only answered by an Ford Insider. I think we have some here. They must take a look to this point.

I think it is possible to create a Harness for all of MK5 type cars by Ford, but i dont know it is true.

Doc

• The reason why I am asking this is that I want to add some things, as thre are heated steering wheel, electric operated steering column Active City Stop etc....[definition=119,0]ACC[/definition]...
    Thank you for the ine welcome!
    In particular, I would like to know if the wiring for the Lidar cam is present (rearview mirror)
    WF0EXXWPCEEG29850

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von RED RUBY (6. Februar 2017 um 09:38)

• Dieses Thema enthält 9 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registrieren Sie sich oder melden Sie sich an um diese lesen zu können.