Bluefin - Woher beziehen? Wie funktionierts?

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Dear Bedford,

I have just 0-100, 0-200, and 80-120 measured data, what I'm attached to my previous comments.
      Some of them can be better for more try.

The top speed on the Tacho is 230 - 232 but in really is 225-227 Km/h. After Bluefin,
    • Dear Linza4,

I know very well this power and torque curve. That is why I was really surprised when I saw AndyV dyno test result.
      That is why today I'm just made a phone call to Birmingham to the Superchips headquarter, just a discussion about the "promised" and the " real measured" power difference.

I can tell the support is excellent. If you communicate with them, or call them they are reply almost immediately, open for a discussion and try to help you in every issues.

The engineer explained me, the engines coming from the factory with different real power. The Ford said it is 180PS, but it can be easily only 170PS. I'm also asked questions of the dyno, and the dyno technicians. He says, the dyno must have a valid calibration, and the technician must be well trained for it. The technician who is not trained well, easily can make a mistake and measuring invalid values. He also said, it is necessary to measuring the original values with the factory map,and after the tuning one. I will also take my car for a dyno test. I told him, after the measuring I will call them.
    • Superchips Tuning Stages:

For the Turbo Petrol cars, there are more stages, 1,2,3
      The higher stages not just Chip tuning. Bigger turbo,bigger intercooler etc. complete engine tuning with chip tuning.

For the Turbo Diesel cars there is only 1 stage.
    • I have a manual transmission
      And the torque is 470nm that is almost maximum and only 202hp bluefin sits
      at 477nm.
      Original I had 430 NM and 183 hp.
      At the first run I had 212 hp And a couple of 490nm that was too much, In the longer term non-durable for coupling
      ford mondeo mk 5 clipper 2.0 l diesel 220pk en 472nm magnetic grey ,titanium pack,titanium leder pack,signature pack,donker ruiten,wegklapbare trekhaak,led mistlampen,led achteruitlichten,led nummerplaatverlichting,led spiegel- instapverlichting,19inch
    • These are my results :
      App: stopwatch speedometer

235 / 40 R19 summer tyres

0-100 7,0 sec
      50-120 7,9 sec
      50-150 14 sec
      80-120 5,0 sec

225 / 45 R18 winter tyres

0-100 ??? sec
      50-120 6,0 sec
      50-150 13,0 sec
      80-120: 4,0 sec

Topspeed - don't know :P
      Dateien
      Ford Mondeo 2.0 TDCi 180 PS AWD Powershift Titanium/ST-Line
      Indicblau, 19", Technology Paket Licht & Sicherheit, Technology Paket Konnektivität, Panorama Paket, ACC, BLIS, RVC, SAPP, SWRA, Seitenscheiben getönt, Heckklappe el. , Sony-Navi, SYNC 3, Aktive Ford LED, Aktive City Stopp... uvm.

Mondeo MK4 Fl 2.2 TDCi Titanium S 200
      Kuga MK1 vFl 2.0 TDCi AWD Titanium 163
      Focus MK2 vFl 2.0 TDCi Titanium 136
      Focus MK1 vFl 1.6 Futura 101
    • Dear Beadford,

The measured values are wonderful. Especially from AWD model which is generally slower than the 2WD models. The values are better than the 2 WD 240PS 2.0 petrol version acceleration.
      Which meas regarding your measured values Your car must be more than 240 PS.

automobile-catalog.com
      (Here you can find details all of the Mondeos and so much more other cars as well.)

This values for the 240PS Mondeo 2.0 Turbo petrol Automatic gearbox 2WD just for the comparison.

Top speed:
      (theor. without speed governor)243 km/h / 151 mph

Acceleration:

0-30 km/h (s):1.7
      0-40 km/h (s):2.2
      0-50 km/h (s):2.7
      0-60 km/h (s):3.6
      0-70 km/h (s):4.2
      0-80 km/h (s):4.9
      0-90 km/h (s):6.2
      0-100 km/h (s):7.2
      0-110 km/h (s)8.3
      0-120 km/h (s):9.5
      0-130 km/h (s):10.8
      0-140 km/h (s):12.8
      0-150 km/h (s):14.5
      0-160 km/h (s):16.5
      0-170 km/h (s):19
      0-180 km/h (s):22.6
      0-190 km/h (s):26.5
      0-200 km/h (s):31
      0-210 km/h (s):36.6
      0-220 km/h (s):44.4
      0-230 km/h (s):57.1
      0-240 km/h (s):99.6
      0-250 km/h (s):
      0-270 km/h (s):
      0-300 km/h (s):

Drag times:

0- 1/4mile (s):15.1
      speed at 1/4mile:153 km/h / 95 mph
      0- 1km (s):27.2

Overtaking factors:

The times show how fast a car accelerates using the optimal gear or gears, in typical overtaking situations. It is an overtaking with gear reduction or kick-down, the best possible times. Not including the transmission reaction time.

60-100 km/h through gears (sec):3.6
      80-120 km/h through gears (sec):4.5
      100-180 km/h through gears (sec):15.4

Is it a Bluefin tuning? I'm really curious the Dyno measured PS values about your car.

I really would like the same values on my car performance :) like Yours.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von Andy002 ()

• I do not know if the readings of the app really do. I will try more apps. From the feeling he goes very well despite about 1900kg empty weight. Maybe I'll make a dyno test to see it on paper.

The real times on the road are however more meaningful to me than a dyno test. Weight of the vehicle, tires, etc. are not taken into account in the test and distort the result too much.

It's the original Software from Bluefin for this Motor.

I'm still looking for an app that will give me such a listing as you can show it here.

0-10 xxx sec
      0-20 xxx sec
      Indicblau, 19", Technology Paket Licht & Sicherheit, Technology Paket Konnektivität, Panorama Paket, ACC, BLIS, RVC, SAPP, SWRA, Seitenscheiben getönt, Heckklappe el. , Sony-Navi, SYNC 3, Aktive Ford LED, Aktive City Stopp... uvm.

• Hi Bedford,

Independently your measuring circumstances I really would be happy if I can make this kind of result with my car.
      Now I have an update. Today I tried to accelerate 0-100 in "S" drive. And I have a new best result.
      It is with half loaded fuel tank and with me (94kg).
      It was just one try. Probably I can make slightly better with more tries.

The dyno test is a good information about the real power of the car. I try to make appointment for the next week. If I will have a result I will upload it here.

My new result 0-100 Km/H : 7,5s It is also very good.

IMG_0913.jpg
    • Müsste auch 450nm sein.
      Oder hat der ein anderes Getriebe als die 2.0er?

• Den 2,0l EcoBoost gibt es nicht mit manuellem Getriebe.
      Laut einer Ford Presseinformation sollen die 1,0l und 1,5l EcoBoost, sowie der 1,5l TDCi mit manueller Schaltung das "B6" haben, während die 2.0l TDCi als manuelles Getriebe das "MMT6" haben.
      Diese Seite hier erweckt den Eindruck, dass das "Ford B6 Durshift" identisch mit dem "Getrag 6MTT250" ist. Für dieses gibt Getrag allerdings einen maximalen Drehmoment von 285 Nm an. Siehe hier.
      Mit Bluefin wird der Drehmoment auf 302 Nm erhöht, bei der Leistungssteigerung von Wolf Racing sogar auf 328 Nm. Jetzt frage ich mich, ob das Getriebe das überhaupt mitmacht.
    • Bei 285 zu 302 würde ich mir keine Gedanken machen. Zumal das maximalwerte sind...

• Laut Aussage von Herrn Wolf sind deren Leistungssteigerungen legal mit Eintragung im Fahrzeugschein. Anmerkung von mir, wahrscheinlich wird die Leistung daher immer nur bis maximal 20% gesteigert. Dann sind die Hürden für die Abnahme wohl geringer. Hingegen scheint beim Drehmoment die Höhe der Steigerung für die Abnahme unerheblich zu sein.
      Die Firma Wolf Racing kümmert sich um die Eintragung. Anschließend muss man die Leistungssteigerung noch der Versicherung melden, die dann, je nach Versicherung, evtl. ein paar Euro mehr verlangt.

Diese private Seite ist keine offizielle Seite der Firma Ford. Das Ford Logo und alle Modellbezeichnungen sind Warenzeichen und Eigentum der Firma Ford!